Incognitus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection Warrior.

Go down

Protection Warrior. Empty Protection Warrior.

Post  Jukon Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:27 am

Name: Jonathan Flodin
Where are you from?: Sweden
How often are you available to raid each week?: Pretty much evry day in the week. however i do have a GF so it will be random days off in the week.

About your character

Char. Name: Mondegoyo (atm)
Char. Class: Warrior (Undead)
Char. Level: 80
Armory Link (ensure you logout in your raid kit): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Mondegoyo
Professions (list & level of proficiency. Add any rare/epic recipes you may have): 450 mining 402 BS.
Talent build?: 15/3/53
Willing to retalent for guild needs?: Yupp np got fury dps gear aswell if needed. I can stay fury full time if you guys get another tank aswell Smile.

Raid Progress:
Pre WotLK - Didnt do to much just all 10 mans nothing more.
10man Naxx - Cleard- With my priest.
10man Sartharion - Cleard- With my priest.
10man Malygos - Cleard- With my priest.
25man Naxx - Cleard- With my priest.
25man Sartharion - Cleard- With my priest. (Also got 3 drakes done on my priest)
25man Malygos - Cleard- With my priest.

Previus Guild : Almost Famous, played as Undead priest named Riddim. Whole guild moved to mazrigos/z and then i stopped play for a while and now im comming back. But i left becouse priest (shadow) was extremly boring in my eyes so i left that char behind me and now got this warrior whom im gonna be playing on.
Why did you leave?: I left becouse 1. I did not like playing a priest (except holy) however i was given the shadow spot and after a few raids it got really boring. So left the guild and evrything.

Do you know anybody currently in Incognitus that can vouch for you?: Nopp no idea the warrior isnt even on Frostmane atm im right now transferring however.
Why do you want to join & raid with Incognitus?: I just logged a low lvl char and saw you were recruiting ppl for naxx and such which i by all means wanna do. So after that i just hope your a bunch off nice and funny ppl so we can have some fun times aswell Smile

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?: Well i can say that i will be abit rusty on the warrior considering i havent played one for about 6-8 months but after 2-3 days i should be having no problems in doing what evryone else does Smile.

Jukon

Back to top Go down