Incognitus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eyroth - Holy Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Eyroth - Holy Paladin Empty Eyroth - Holy Paladin

Post  Eyroth Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Name:Anton
Where are you from?: Sunny sweden!
How often are you available to raid each week?: Depends on what raid, if we need to progress and do some hard serious work i can play 7/days week, otherwise, school, getting drunk, excersise = 5days/week Razz

About your character

Char. Name:Eyroth
Char. Class:BloodElf Paladin
Char. Level:80
Armory Link (ensure you logout in your raid kit): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Eyroth
Professions (list & level of proficiency. Add any rare/epic recipes you may have):Working on maxing my Enchanting, got maxed mining, so i can make titansteel Razz
Talent build?: Holy, with a touch of Pvp and PvE
Willing to retalent for guild needs?: Yupp, just tell me what to do and ill look over it.

Raid Progress:
Pre WotLK - Cleared BT, and worked up to Twins in swp before the nerfPatch
10man Naxx -Cleared
10man Sartharion -Cleared
10man Malygos -Cleared
25man Naxx - Dragon and KT left Surprised
25man Sartharion - Cleared
25man Malygos - Cleared

Previus Guild :Relentless Agression, Lost soul, Malevolence incarnate, Headonism
Why did you leave?: Disband or lack of interrest/school work

Do you know anybody currently in Incognitus that can vouch for you?: Nooo, no idea, its a prtty new guild so i don now the peeps
Why do you want to join & raid with Incognitus?: It seems to be a serious guild who value ppl with interrest in Raiding seriosly, hope to have some good times with u if i manage to get invited. Wink

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?: I play..............alot Surprised

Eyroth

Back to top Go down

Eyroth - Holy Paladin Empty Re: Eyroth - Holy Paladin

Post  Lethal Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:39 am

Accepted.
Lethal
Lethal
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://incognitus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down