Incognitus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DK dps application for the guild ( as DPS and as Tank )

2 posters

Go down

DK dps application for the guild ( as DPS and as Tank ) Empty DK dps application for the guild ( as DPS and as Tank )

Post  Panperz Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:45 pm

About you

Name: Maher
Where are you from?: Iran
How often are you available to raid each week?: 5 day's - 6 day's

About your character

Char. Name: Panperz
Char. Class: DeathKnight
Char. Level: 80
Armory Link (ensure you logout in your raid kit): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Panperz
Professions (list & level of proficiency. Add any rare/epic recipes you may have): minig 450 and skinning 450 ( i like gold ) and i have alot's Razz
Talent build?: Blood (dps)
Willing to retalent for guild needs?: yes

Raid Progress:
Pre WotLK -
10man Naxx - cleared all the wing's pug dint do last 2 bosses ( saphiron and Kel'Thuzad ) (know all the taks )
10man Sartharion - cleared Pug
10man Malygos - never gut chanse to pug because of my class is too commen
25man Naxx - cleared 3 wing's dint complete the militry wing ( 4 horseman ) and last 2 bosses ( saphiron and Kel'Thuzad )
25man Sartharion - cleared Pug
25man Malygos - tryed lot's of failed atemptes Pugs ( know the taks )

Previus Guild : No Remorse
Why did you leave?: i was in the guild becuse my real life friend was an officer ( i left the guild becuse i was told that , i will never get the chanse to raid with the guild )

Do you know anybody currently in Incognitus that can vouch for you?: No
Why do you want to join & raid with Incognitus?: I belive that raiding will give me a beter gaming experince and will improve my knowlage and ability in the game =) .

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?: i have crafted some tanking gear and i gut close to 150 vendor badge that i can use to buy some tanking gear ( i can change my build and becose Off Tank or even Main Tank if the guild think that my gear's is good enught - i can work hard on my gear if the guild wish me to be as tank )

Panperz

Back to top Go down

DK dps application for the guild ( as DPS and as Tank ) Empty Re: DK dps application for the guild ( as DPS and as Tank )

Post  Lethal Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Well...At the moment mate for DPS DK we had better applies...but well we need a DK tank...I would like to inspect you in-game with your tanking Gear.

Lethalking.
Lethal
Lethal
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://incognitus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DK dps application for the guild ( as DPS and as Tank ) Empty Re: DK dps application for the guild ( as DPS and as Tank )

Post  Lethal Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:09 am

Accepted as a tank.!
Lethal
Lethal
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://incognitus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Panperz Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:46 am

Very Happy will not disipoint you Very Happy

Panperz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down