Incognitus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenur Prot warrior

Go down

Tenur Prot warrior Empty Tenur Prot warrior

Post  Teenur Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Name: Johannes
Where are you from?: sweden
How often are you available to raid each week?: everyday almost.. exept if nothing gets in there way

About your character: I have quickly gain all my gear within 2 weeks almost i have done as many raid i could.

Char. Name: Tenur
Char. Class: Prot Tauren Warrior
Char. Level: 80
Armory Link (ensure you logout in your raid kit):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Tenur
Professions (list & level of proficiency. Add any rare/epic recipes you may have): Look armory link (nothing high)
Talent build?:7/8/56
Willing to retalent for guild needs?: Yes if i can Razz have only weps as off specc nothing else ^^

Raid Progress:
Pre WotLK - ALOT! cant remember all and its along list Razz
10man Naxx - the start of it.. 3 bosses or so
10man Sartharion - Done
10man Malygos - nope
25man Naxx - nope
25man Sartharion -Done
25man Malygos -nope

Previus Guild : No directly serious guild but the last serious guild i were in was "Relaxed Crew"
Why did you leave?: I kind of didnt understand them right Razz they often talked another language then english

Do you know anybody currently in Incognitus that can vouch for you?: no i dont think so
Why do you want to join & raid with Incognitus?: Im looking for an guild with Fun ppls that enjoys to play
and dont whine more then they play and at same time serious^^ U can say that i help guildies and friends more then i help myself:P
its hard for me to say "no" to ppl and i get guilty feelings or what it calls.. i love to help ppl and i love WoW Razz Very Happy

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?: I am as active i can be .. if i dont cant join this guild.. plz whisp me if u need any help to fill a tank spot ....^^ Thnx for me

Teenur

Back to top Go down