Incognitus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonesteak 80 mage

3 posters

Go down

Bonesteak 80 mage Empty Bonesteak 80 mage

Post  bonesteak Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:00 am

Name: Emil
Where are you from?: Sweden
How often are you available to raid each week?: Every raid, every day.

About your character

Char. Name: Bonesteak
Char. Class: Mage
Char. Level: 80
Armory Link (ensure you logout in your raid kit): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Bonesteak Got better pve ring gloves and trinket then on armory.
Professions (list & level of proficiency. Add any rare/epic recipes you may have): Skilling engineer atm. so no maxed prof yet.
Talent build?: Depends, i usually go for icy veins and living bomb. But now my specc is abit different Very Happy
Willing to retalent for guild needs?: Ofc.

Raid Progress:
Pre WotLK - zg bwl, mag, gruul, kara, ssc, tk and 2 bosses bt Razz. Played pvp most of the time
10man Naxx - yes
10man Sartharion - yes
10man Malygos -whipe on 4%
25man Naxx - yes
25man Sartharion - yes
25man Malygos - nope. but know taccs. Im just abit unsure on the drake phase... the rotation to use but i can check it on movie etc.

Previus Guild : just migrated here to play with Drbulle so no previous guild Smile
Why did you leave?: Didnt play this char pre wotlk and not in wotlk either but going to play it now Smile

Do you know anybody currently in Incognitus that can vouch for you?: Drbulle i guess Razz Dont know so many peeps here.
Why do you want to join & raid with Incognitus?: You seem like a nice and progressive guild. And i hope that you only got dedicated players that dont do misstakes all the time Smile

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?: I learn taccs quickly and in the instance that is atm i >never< cause a whipe since all taccs is easy shit specially heigan Smile

bonesteak

Back to top Go down

Bonesteak 80 mage Empty Wild--

Post  Wildshifter Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:40 am

Looks a nice application m8.accepted from me.lets see about GM's and other officers opinion.
Wildshifter
Wildshifter
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Bonesteak 80 mage Empty Re: Bonesteak 80 mage

Post  Argorash Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:47 am

Aproved by me, wildshifter and glaedrz+ invited
Argorash
Argorash
Officer
Officer