Incognitus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argorash - Warlock

2 posters

Go down

Argorash - Warlock Empty Argorash - Warlock

Post  Argorash Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:56 am

Name: Dan Bell
Where are you from?: Newcastle England
How often are you available to raid each week?: Generally 6 days a week, However due to my job i'm unavailable 1 in 9 weeks (1pm-9pm shift)

About your character

Char. Name: Argorash
Char. Class: Warlock
Char. Level: 80
Armory Link (ensure you logout in your raid kit): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Argorash About the low spell power, I know it looks a bit low on the on the character sheet but after selfbuffs are applied its 1980.
Professions (list & level of proficiency. Add any rare/epic recipes you may have): 421 tailoring/402 enchanting 400 first aid (got loads of rare pre wotlk recipies not really worth mentioning)
Talent build?: 0/41/30
Willing to retalent for guild needs?: Sure am!

Raid Progress:
Pre WotLK - Cleared MC, ZG, BWL Did AQ40 up to C'thun pre tbc. Cleared kara,ZA, Gruul, mag, ssc, tk and did BT up to illidan tbc (quit before sunwell)
10man Naxx - Not yet done
10man Sartharion - Not yet done
10man Malygos - Not yet done
25man Naxx - Not yet done
25man Sartharion - Not yet done
25man Malygos - Not yet done

Previus Guild : Violation (Currently sitting in dark alignment since i don't really have a guild, its mostly just alts)
Why did you leave?: I quit wow.

Do you know anybody currently in Incognitus that can vouch for you?: Honestly couldn't say, seems everyones playing a different class or has a new name these days. Very Happy
Why do you want to join & raid with Incognitus?: I've really enjoyed wrath so far and i've now turned my attention towards trying to smash the raid content! incognitus seems like a good new guild and i want to be part of it.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?:
I've been class leader in a few raiding guilds, done a little bit of raid leading pre tbc and i've got a mic if needed.
Argorash
Argorash
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Argorash - Warlock Empty Re: Argorash - Warlock

Post  Lethal Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:32 am

Accepted
Lethal
Lethal
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://incognitus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Argorash Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Argorash
Argorash
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lethal Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:49 am

Actually a application must look like that...really nice apply mate Smile I will use it as a sticky so ppl can understand how a application should look like ;p
Lethal
Lethal
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://incognitus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum